Sunday, August 9, 2009

ii hope my life can with her forever .
But , after my bufday our problems were coming back
what can i do ?!
always argue , i was so sad and crying every day .




EVON

i

you




ii reli hope after today wat we argue will not hapen nex time .
i juz back frm PM aka PASAR MALAM.
when i was at Pm , i was so emo and no mood .
caz i wif her got problems edi .
GOD !
what can i do ?
i dont dare reply her , caz she was so angry at me .
i dont know is it i go out for PM.
i when out for half hour like that then back home edi .
An and kok ling when KFC waiting yang they to come ,
i alone walkng back home .
while walking my tears wana come out .
cause when i back home , sure 1st thing on pc then aruge with her edi .
then i reach home edi, on msn .
TIMES COMES !
me and her !@#$%^&*()
OMG !
TT






Hope my sad things past faster .

i need with you forever .

DEVILS

pls fuck off !
dont come disturb me and my gal .








No comments:

Post a Comment