Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fun and Sad holiday .



Aiikkzzz .

Don't know want write what tim ..


Just know that last monday when genting with my friends XD
On d way waiting d train =[

THERE

Simple of 4 of us ;D

After reach genting zero,teng, fun , and amiko walk their own .

Then me and my friends together ;D

Genting ;D

SKIP !!!!!

YESTERDAY !! 19/3/2010

We when movie at cineleisure at 12 .


Our movie end at 2 sumthing .

wondering go small genting at cheras , but on d way going KDU road h
ave an car accident !!!

120mph going a corner suddenly lose control and our car BOOM !!
After accident , we all so blur and fucking pain, we quickly ran out the car and go opposite to other road .

after that i call my bro's friend *call man* and reach

My leg and toe and finger .. untill today still so pain . This morning wake up cant walk

Leg blue black liao == . walk oso wan *bai ha bai ha* TT
Pulling the car ==

SKIP !!

Haiz , my lovely w995 .

Gave back to evon ald TT

I just only have my lovely pic me and lovely phone ~This pic so long ald ~

I upload caz i miss my phone TT

nvm , pass ald . Saving money get satio or iphone 4G XD




Love you my friends ; D

Mwak <3

No comments:

Post a Comment