Friday, September 18, 2009

Every thing has gone .

My beloved has just gone .
what can i do ?
she just went off by nothing .
what can i do without you
?
without you , my life has just gone .

I just feel now i'am so lonely .
i lost you , just like losing everything !
TT
This few day i just waiting you to come back or chat with me
When i find you , you just would say * oo , bye , en *
makes me so hurt .
i just dont know what can i do .
Evon , my tears came out le .


Today i just so lonely by life without you , Maybe now your
heart has just standby 1 or either no more me i dont know is it true . Maybe day by day past , it was my wrong by treating you not enough good . Every day and every night i just thinking about you . I just cant forger bout our memory . i was having Fun , happy , wonderful time , and lastly every day seeing you . Just now amos play with me , he hug me . The feel just like you hugging me dear ! i cant just let you go .


Evon chong siau ying , do you still love me ? can you just let me know ? i dont want listen those words that you hurt me adi . If you really treat me no feel , let me know it . i just really so san fu by day by day .



i wont forget bout our memories evon .
wherever i go , i just think back our times .
Mayb i my mind its just about you .
No 1 cant ever replace you .
i cant forget you anymore .
i need you back .
i just too love you !
Muacks !

ii




You

E v 0 N


muacks !


E v 0 N



i going to miss our hug , kisses , and our wonderful times.





The End .


No comments:

Post a Comment