Monday, September 14, 2009

Unhappy . =[






Evon ,

i am so sad , after hearing that word * dui u less feel *.
My heart is so hurt , i dont know why my tears is coming out now .

What can i do ?
i am just so sad now .

I just can feel that we really *DAN* adi .

I dont know why ?
GOD

What happen to both of us ?
Can u help us ?
I just dont know what i do now .

anyone can tell me ?
anyone can help me ?
NO 1 !
No 1 is going to help me , because NO1 knows whats my feel now .

I just feel like dying .
I just so miss you .
I dont know izit 1 day we really broke ?
If broke ? how ?
What can i do again ?

1 people being lonely at home and outside .


I just cant forget about our memory
The 1st pic of us at Time Squre take .


Do you remember this pic ?
GENTING !

We've been so many time's , This day i was so happy together w
ith you.


I just cant lose our memories .
I just been thinking back our old memories .

Its was so happy and fun .

After you start working , we've been less chat ,talk , shopping , meet up , and lastly eating together .

I just so miss last time during our past time's .

Do you remember last time the 1st day of us ?

22.4 ? till today ? 15.9 12.39 am midnight .

During so long of us , today was the 1st day that i heard tha
t word .

Anything do you have to tell me ? Anything that you think can let me know ? How you become like this ? You just not like you . The Evon Chong siau ying has gone . This Evon and Last time evon has change alot to me .

i just cant forget about our memories


Evon , Do you remember this day ?
Look at the pic , * i will oways bside u*
Is it true ?
i cant feel it .
Now a days , you just refuse what i've said .
i dont know why .


The stars u make for me (999) of them that you have make for me during my birhtday .
If i really 1 day we broke , i just will very very very sad by looking our lovely things infront of me .

STARS
W990i
RINGS
NECKHALCE
WATCH





Anyway , my dear evon .
My tears has just stop .
I will love you forever .









ii


Ev0n
forever



The End .
















1 comment: